C & C Marine is ideally located at mile 4.0 on the Algiers Canal (Gulf Intracoastal Waterway – GIWW) minutes from downtown New Orleans, Louisiana. This close proximity to both the Mississippi River and Gulf of Mexico enables C&C Marine to perform both brown water and blue water projects in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
C&C Marine utilizes a total of nine (9) enclosed fabrication bays, totaling over 500,000 square feet of space under roof. The entire fabrication yard sits on over 80 acres with 3,200 linear feet of continuous waterfrontage along the Gulf Intracoastal Waterway. Three of the covered bays are dedicated to pre-fabrication activities, such as material processing, part cutting, plate forming, fitting and panel welding; there are two (2) dedicated bay for C&C Marine’s new Robotic Blasting and Paint facility; and the remaining bays are reserved for vessel fabrication and assembly. All fabrication bays are equipped with overhead gantry cranes, with lifting capabilities ranging from 10-tons to 50-tons. The vast size of the fabrication bays enable C&C Marine to fabricate vessels as wide as 120-ft. by 320-ft. long almost entirely within the confines of the covered shop area.
- Two (2) dry docks with lifting capabilities ranging between 3,000-3,750 tons.
- Nine (9) crawler cranes capable of performing lifts weighing between 100-250 tons.
- Six (6) KAMAG hydraulic transporters, each with a 425 ton payload.
- 45-ft. wide panel line with Lincoln Electric/Ogden welding system automatic seam welder and automatic dart welder.
- Two (2) Messer NC Plasma cutting tables (100-ft. long end).
- 45-ft wide Pacific Press Break (2,000 ton).
- Vernon Tool Co. computerized pipe cutting machine.
- HE&M Saw automatic band saw.
- GEKA Hydracrop 110 ton Iron Worker.
- Computerized Pipe Welding Machines